Friday, January 15, 2010

New News!!!

While I haven't been blogging, that doesn't mean we haven't been busy at work on the I Do Redo! We have been working non-stop! We also have more talented people on board!

First, we have another model on board! Until I get a picture of her to post, Stephanie Jordan is our new model!

The last time I blogged, there were only 4 vendors on board! We had Birch Blooms Floral Design (myself), I Do Updos (Jen), Fresh Design (Sarah), and Jamie Howell Photography!

Now, we have more vendors on board!

Make Up by Angie Hornbach
404-606-2955




Canongate Golf Club at Hamilton Mill
Karen Roggenkamp
678-242-1931




Simply Charming Events 
Danielle Copeland
678-776-6320



Inspired Jewelz
Michelle Veni
678-482-1822



Our photo shoot is right around the corner, and we can't wait to debut the looks and the amazing pictures! In the meantime, be sure to check out all our fun participating vendors websites!

Happy New Year!
Thanks for checking out our blog!
The I Do Redo Team

xoxo  

2 comments: